1/2 oz bottle - Flat Interi
HAZARDOUS * * See Shipping Requirements * *
1/2oz (14.7ml) glass jar of Enamel Paint from Testors.
Made of enamel and is flammable and toxic.
Can be used for:
Models: Ceramic - Plastic - Leather
Household: Stone - Metal - Styrofoam
Crafts: Wax - Glass - Paper
Figures: Fabric - Wood
Not recommended for: vinyl - polyethylene or polypropylene plastics
Excellent for either brush painting or air brushing.
Covers well - flows smoothly with no blushing or fading, and can be blended easily.
- FLAMMABLE HAZARD:
- - Keep away from flames, heat, sparks or ignition source
- - DO NOT puncture can
- INHALATION HAZARD
- - Avoid Breathing vapor - Use in a well ventilated area
- - Harmful if inhaled
- - Avoid prolonged breathing and concentrating vapors.
- VISION HAZARD
- - Eye Irritant - In case of eye contact flush with water and call physician immediately
- INGESTION HAZARD:
- - POISON - If swallowed - seek medical attention immediately
- Must be over 18 years of age to purchase
- 10 years and over with adult supervision
- Keep away from children
One 1/2oz (14.7ml) jar of Enamel Paint.
Paint Brush or Airbrush to apply to model.
Eye - Lung and Skin protection.
- US Domestic Destinations - ONLY
- Ground Carriers - ONLY
Updated - 11-6-2009 - DLH